Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a PDF pattern book for the Knitting board, It was only $12 and the only way I was going to make a shawl on the board was to buy this e book. Its got a lot more in it than just a shawl. http://invisibleloomcraft.blogspot.com.au/
the above link takes you to the shapely loom patterns, she has free loom patterns here as well. I started the shawl with out any lace just plain knit and then found I had made a few mistakes . first I had not moved the marked every row like I was supposed to and I had some purl stitches were knit one should be. So I did what I always do when I find an error I unravelled it all

Attachments

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
How frustrating for you to get that much done and discover a mistake - been there, done that! Looks like it will be really pretty when you're finished, though. Good luck on your second go-round!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
That looks really nice, it's annoying when you find a mistake like that cos even though no one else will notice YOU know it's there. I'm sure we have all done that at some time or another! Thank you for the link though, I was given a loom set as a present and haven't even taken it out the box yet so this may be the inspiration I need. Good luck with your project it is a beautiful pattern.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom