Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this morning when I picked up my knitting I said to myself "What on earth are those needles doing in my knitting?"
I hadn't noticed the day before, that I had gone straight onto the knitting from my ribbing without changing to the larger needles. I had knitted HALF A SLEEVE!!! What can you do? Nothing except unravel the whole lot!!!! Bet none of you have been that silly lol!!! I must be losing it .....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks one and all! It's wonderful to be amongst like-minded people!! Don't know anyone who knits so this is wonderful!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, it seems it's not just us and our own brain, it's just brains in general that do strange things lol ...very comforting to be normal!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Joy Marshall said:
I am afraid I wouldn't have frogged it. And i would make the other sleeve to match. Then I would block the sleeves well. But then, I rather like a snug fitting sleeve. It is warmer.
I must say, Joy, it did look really nice, that much tighter and smaller, but I had already knitted the other sleeve! It made me realise why people knit on smaller needles, but I think 4mm is small enough for me!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I didn't know what you knitters were talking about at first with the frogging, until in context I realised that it must mean unravelling!!! lol

1 - 20 of 145 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom