Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What you do is knit two together through the back, then slip the stitch BACK onto the needle, and knit two together again through the back. Very simple and kind of fun.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
CrystalP said:
What you do is knit two together through the back, then slip the stitch BACK onto the needle, and knit two together again through the back. Very simple and kind of fun.
Thanks....I am going to bookmark this so the next time I bind off I can refer to it....

·
Registered
334 Posts
Knittingnut214: Thanks for mentioning the bookmarking! I've been saving information in a much more tedious way and had not realized one could bookmark within KP. I've figured out how to do that & will be doing that from now on. Wish I had known about this a year ago!! Thanks much!!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is the only way I bind off now, I love it.
iridger said:
I particularly like this bind-off because I tend to bind off way too tight. When I try to bind off losely then I end up with a wavy finish. With this bind off it comes out perfectly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom