Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Knit-Easy Method Loom new in box with instruction book. It says "Now you can knit a sweater in one day using this." It looks like it might be from the 1970s. One sold on etsy for $2. (Whoopee) you can see it at http://www.etsy.com/listing/75637423/vintage-knit-easy
Also have two weaving looms...the kind used for making potholders. One is metal (by Majesty) with a metal hook (looks like 1970s). Paint looks worn.
The other weaving loom is plastic (by Craft House). Looks new, but no hook.
The directions for both looms are on the outside of their boxes.
Anyone want them? Would be great for someone who teaches kids crafts or special needs.
PM me. :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have been looking for these for my mother she is 85 and used to make potholders, all I have found are the plastic ones in the store. If still availible Iwould be interrested be happy to send postage money.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Would love to have them, as I do a lot of various crafts to raise funds for one of the animal rescue groups I am involved in that is run strictly by volunteers. Only thorugh the generosity of people and fundraising efforts are we able to raise any monies to pay for much needed medical attention for some of the horrific things that have been done to these animals, We are always trying to figure out ways to raise monies for any and all equipment and supplies needed. We always try to find approved foster homes until permanent forever homes can be found. Our shelter does not euthanize any of our animals.
Anything you can spare would be so greatly appreciated. I remember making potholders as a child on the squares looms with the little teeth sticking up. Please pm me and let me know if the items are available. Thnx. Goliath's mom

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry everyone. I gave them away to the first reply I had.
If I come across more of them I'll keep you all in mind.
You might consider listing things you need and what you're doing with them on the forum.
That way when people like me decide to downsize we have an outlet for our stuff.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
beadlady said:
I have been looking for these for my mother she is 85 and used to make potholders, all I have found are the plastic ones in the store. If still availible Iwould be interrested be happy to send postage money.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom