Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a new swap group? There are so many of us that never get into one because of so many others already registered. I would like to start one and am looking to see if there is any interest in having another one going along with the one by mama. I don't want to step on anyones toes but I just want to make it easier to get into a swap if one was so inclined. They are so much fun and I want to share that experience with others that haven't had the pleasure. I know it only takes 2 ppl to make a swap group but I sure would like to see more than that. Let me know if there is any interest in doing another group.

·
Registered
76,970 Posts
What timing! I just posted a message asking when the next US swap would be. You can count me in,that is if you have forgiven me for a post a few months ago.....
Northwoods Gal

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now why on earth would I have to forgive you for? I don't remember yesterday how would I remember that? LOL
No, I will put you down on the list and you can help me talk it up so we get a good swap going. I'm going to try to do it. Won't know what I'm doing, but I'm going to try.

Northwoods Gal said:
What timing! I just posted a message asking when the next US swap would be. You can count me in,that is if you have forgiven me for a post a few months ago.....
Northwoods Gal

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
I'd love to join the swap. I'm in NC. I did join a swap and filled out the questioneer but haven't heard anything. Count me in.

1 - 20 of 291 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom