Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
charliesaunt said:
Do you have a teddy bear in your family? This would make a one of a kind teddy bear sweater. I can picture a hooded sweater and you could add ears to it for the total teddy bear look.

20 Skeins of Taupe bulky weight yarn, 100% wool. 50g, 47 yards per skein. Made in France. This is a loopy yarn. The label suggests an European size 7 needle, I would suggest a 10 or 11.

Will sell in groupings of 10 if wanted.

10 Skeins - $48.00 + shipping. If you buy all 20 skeins - $90.00 + shipping.

Smoke free/pet free home.

Please indicate name of yarn when making contact. I accept personal check, money order or Paypal. If using Paypal, please send PM with e-mail address so I can send invoice.

Thank you.
You don't mention the name of the yarn.

·
Registered
14,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MOM_WOW said:
I see that the yarn is 100% wool... but do you know if it felts? Would be perfect for felted teddies.
What a wonderful idea...for teddies. It is pure 100% wool, no added fiber, no acrylic, etc. so there is no problem with it felting, I just don't know if it would hold that wonderful texture. If the loops also felted, which I'm sure they would, it would have a somewhat nubby appearance instead of a smooth finish.

Thinking about it, it would also be great for a small herd of sheep....as toys. If you did craft shows I would think these would certainly be one of a kind objects.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom