·
Registered
8,248 Posts
OMGoodness. Explosions of laughter.

·
Registered
11,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tell me, what happens when they reach our waists? Do we tuck them in the waist band? Duct tape them up? Put them in the waist seat belt or the shoulder belt? Throw them over our shoulder like a sack in tow? Stick them in our arm pits?

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Oh my, Im getting to be that way also , I now have wings and my boobs have become bombs that get in the way , girls getting old isnt for sissies!! I also want to meet the person who penned " the Golden Years!!!!" I have a few things I would like to say to them after I kick them in the butt.....

·
Registered
11,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
susannahp said:
Oh my, Im getting to be that way also , I now have wings and my boobs have become bombs that get in the way , girls getting old isnt for sissies!! I also want to meet the person who penned " the Golden Years!!!!" I have a few things I would like to say to them after I kick them in the butt.....
:thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:
My arms have what my grandmother called the "Wave After Muscle, you stop waiving and it keeps on waving after you stop!"

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Stablebummom said:
susannahp said:
:thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:
My arms have what my grandmother called the "Wave After Muscle, you stop waiving and it keeps on waving after you stop!"
Hahahahaha , hold on have to pick myself up off the floor , not an easy thing to do at my age hahahahaha

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
hahahahaha...

I once had a doctor that told me...a womans breast are just fat dumping stations LOL...he was telling it in a joke like way...He was my favorite doctor (GYN) too..lol

I love this post and BTW love my coffee...mmmmmmm with a packet of Sweet n Low and half and half cream mmmmm...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom