Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am destashing some treasures and have some beautiful Colinette yarns in large quantities. If you've been trying to get enough Colinette to make a decent-sized article, now is your chance!

This yarn has been stored in a smoke- and pet-free environment.

Please post in this thread that you've sent a PM. If you want anything faster than parcel post (like a flat rate box), let me know when you send a PM.

Paypal only please.

Ship to US and Canada only.

Colinette Silky Chic
Marvelously soft and silky flag component eyelash.

Content: 100% nylon
Color: Moss (#75)
100 g each 221 yards
10 ply
18 sts = 4” on US 8 (5.0 mm) needle

Available: 9 hanks
Price: MSRP for this discontinued yarn was $30. The price on these is $17.50 each, plus shipping.

Care:
Hand wash and dry flat.

Colinette Tagliatelli
Wide, hand-dyed merino/nylon ribbon tape that has a watercolor effect in the finished project.

Content: 90% merino wool, 10% nylon
Color: Sunrise (#121)
100 g each 159 yards
Super bulky
11 sts = 4” on US 11 (8.0 mm) needle

Available: 9 hanks
Price: MSRP for this yarn is $27. The price on these is $15 each, plus shipping.

Care:
Hand wash and dry flat.

Colinette Zanziba
Silky, chunky wool blend wrapped with a thin rayon thread in beautiful purple-pink-blue colors.

Content: 51% wool 48% rayon 1% nylon
Color: Fresco (#147)
100 g each 98 yards
Super bulky
11 sts = 4” on US 10 needle

Available: 10 hanks
Price: MSRP for this yarn is $22.50. The price on these is $11.50 each, plus shipping.

Care:
Hand wash and dry flat. Do NOT machine wash or dry unless you are trying to shrink and/or felt your finished project!

Colinette Giotto
"Exquisite "Giotto" by Colinette blends glimmering rayon with soft cotton plus a touch of nylon. This multi-seasonal ribbon yarn is a quick-to-create beauty with subtle contrasts built around the sheen & matte features of the fibers. Also each fiber absorbs the dye differently as the Welsh artisans hand paint each hank, so you have subtle differences in the shades of each colorway too."

Content: 50% cotton 40% rayon 10% nylon
Color: Alizarine (#119)
100 g each 153 yards
Bulky
11 sts = 4” on US 11 needle

Available: 10 hanks
Price: MSRP for this yarn is $27. The price on these is $15 each, plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, they are still available. If you click on my name in the box to the left, select the option to send a private message (PM). Then send me information about what you're interested in, and your ZIP code so I can calculate shipping.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested in the Tagliatelli Sunrise. I am a novice knitter and just want to make a simple shawl and I LOVED working with this yarn years ago. I think I only need 6 skeins to make the long rectangular shawl. Is the yarn still available and is the price still $15/skein?

Mary Bauman
(804) 438-1150

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom