Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would appreciate any help I can get to figure out this pattern .I have crocheted to the 17th row with marker for the collar, and have chained 31 stitches that will form the shoulder seam. Then 1 sc in 2nd. ch from hook and into the remaning 29 stitches. Now work into the collar and work 1 sc in each stitch until you reach the marker st, now work 1 sc in each st along the bottom of the chains. 1 sc in each of the 30 ch. Turn. (110sc) I have no idea how I am supposed to attach the 29 stitches to the collar. Sorry this is so long but I am at my wits end. I understand this is confusing. I may have to find another project. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can find the pattern on Ravelry but it is not free. I purchased it for $7.99. I'm a beginner and know most of all the crochet stitches. The rating is for easy but I just can't understand the instructions after the 17h. row. This happened to me before. I learned a lesson and will not buy any more patterns and stick with what I know. Thank you for your interest. I do have 3 lovely balls of Red Heart Eclipse and will find a new project to crochet with it. So It's not all for naught. Happy crafting!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom