Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just started knitting again after a long lay off and decided to try out a color changer I have had for a long time but unfortunately I have a problem.
My color changer is a Brother Model KHC-820 and my KM is Brother Model 930E but I cannot get the tension armto fit onto the machine can anyone tell me if the color changer I have is compatable with the 930E or how I can get the tension unit to fit.
Thank you
Ian

·
Registered
4,933 Posts
ichree said:
I have just started knitting again after a long lay off and decided to try out a color changer I have had for a long time but unfortunately I have a problem.
My color changer is a Brother Model KHC-820 and my KM is Brother Model 930E but I cannot get the tension armto fit onto the machine can anyone tell me if the color changer I have is compatable with the 930E or how I can get the tension unit to fit.
Thank you
Ian
If I remember correctly, you have to push the sponge bar in a bit in order to get the connector properly inserted. Does this sound like the problem you are having? The model color changer you have should be compatible with your machine, so don't give up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom