Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my lovely package all the way from Chicago, IL to Tennessee. I have to thank countryknitwit for her lovely package. I especially have to thank her for including the Turtle even though it's not yellow. I love turtles and will add him to the collection or maybe even the Aquarium when I have a few turtles(no live one against state law here). Your package will be there next week have to wait on pay day.....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
As a child I remember having turtles as pets but I am positive that California doesn't allow that anymore either. Even the desert tortoise which I believe is endangered now. Very nice swap! What project(s) do you have in mind for all that sunny yellow yarn? Love the Pringles.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I remember those cute little guys that I had in a bowl that they could climb up out of the water. Don't think I killed any, but did loose a couple of parakeets. I always did Paint by #'s by the bird cage until I figured it out.....they didn't like the fumes!! :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom