Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having problems getting my pictures posted. I am now trying again. Why are they all sideways--never were before. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Attachments

·
Registered
29,287 Posts
Lovely gifts. Where do you purchase the "Amazing" yarn from? I'll ask my son to bring me some at Christmas.

·
Registered
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone for your very kind posts. I got the Amazing at Joanns and I am pretty sure that Michaels has it too. The scarf pictured was done in Carnival and I am in the process of doing another with Wild Flowers. It is a fun and easy scarf to make.

·
Registered
29,287 Posts
JeanneE said:
Thank you everyone for your very kind posts. I got the Amazing at Joanns and I am pretty sure that Michaels has it too. The scarf pictured was done in Carnival and I am in the process of doing another with Wild Flowers. It is a fun and easy scarf to make.
Thanks Jeanne, I hope there is a Michael's or Joanns where my son lives

·
Registered
495 Posts
Lovely scarves! Is there a pattern link for the coral/Debbie Bliss/cable scarf? It's really beautiful, and I have some yarn that I'm eager to put to good use. Thank you!
JeanneE said:
I have been having problems getting my pictures posted. I am now trying again. Why are they all sideways--never were before. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Lovely work. I am not a technological expert, but I have found that when I take a picture with my i-phone, email it to myself, then download the email (so that I can then select it to post) it is often rotated. You can fix that when you open the download to prepare for posting. There are icons of a curved arrow to click on that rotate the image right or left. This usually works, but not 100%. I don't know why this happens. Good question. Can anybody add to or correct me?

·
Registered
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's the funny thing about these pictures. I did rotate them in Picasa but when they came up here they were sideways again. Maybe I have to hit "save" to make them permanent. Does anyone know about this?

·
Registered
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You can get the multicolored scarf:
lionbrand.com
free patterns
in search box: amazing directional

I will look for the other patterns today but it might be tomorrow before I can post because we are having a dinner party for 20 tonight.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom