Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many of you are very computer smart and I am not. This Samsung I have does not have spell check among all those little things along the bottom. Does anyone know if there is any way to add it? I could probably call the company but I just spent 20 exhausting minutes on the phone with Comcast trying to resolve an issue. Apparently all their help is now out of the country. Thanking you in advance.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I don't have a Samsung, but on most computers there is a "search" feature, usually found at the lower left corner. Type in "spell check" and if you have an option check "computer". That should take you to "system setting" where you can check "Auto correct". while you are there you will find other spelling options to choose from. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I Google search for How-to's. Usually there are many experts online that will have answers.

It's got to be a setting somewhere. The only no spellcheck devices I've ever used are older ones like Nook. But in today's market, that would surprise me if you couldn't just click it on in a preference or setting feature.

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crochetnknit On my HP computer there was an icon among those on the bottom that was for spell check. I expected this to have one but it doesn't. I do thank all of you for your help. I will figure it out from your suggestions.

·
Registered
17,788 Posts
I have a Samsung. It has autocorrect. What is the model name of your phone / tablet? The settings are different on different models.

Mine:
Settings
Language and input
Keyboard
Predictive text

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom