Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Here is a list to download. Hope it helps you out.

Irene

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thanks for all these links, mozey50. I come down in the morning, get on Paradise, and have 6 questions answered before breakfast. I love it. And I thought about Edinburgh which I loved visiting several years ago. Martha

·
Registered
442 Posts
Your are all very welcome Im so glad I could help I love this site and spend ages on my pc looking for knitting patterns on 100's of sites, In fact I think I spend more time on the laptop than I do doing actual projects, lately Iv'e been searching for a pattern for a bag puss knitted toy for my disabled friends birthday she loves bag puss and I thought this would be a great surprise for her, I finally found a friend on another knitting forum who has kindly offered to post out her pattern, Im so excited and cant wait to get started. Its handy to have more than one place to go for help so if you cant get the answers your looking for here or you need a pattern then register with loving hands and you might get what your looking for there

http://lovinghands.freeforums.org/index.php

good luck and happy knitting to all of you Maureen xx

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I've been trying to register with loving hands for 15 minutes and all I get is runaround. Is there a trick to this? They tried to send me a text message, but my plan provides no texting so message was blocked. This is harder than breaking into Fort Knox. LOL

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Just got email that I am being approved. Will send another email when accomplished. I was unaware of this step. Sorry, I guess I was just confused about the process. Looks like my registration was received ok. Again, sorry.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Thank you EMAI. all those charts are copied and in my knitting bag. That is huge help for me. Mom taught me how to knit when I was 8 (now 65) and I have only made afghans, shawls, and slippers. Hot here in the South, so don't make a lot of clothing, but fixing to start my first hat and maybe will get brave enough to try socks and booties. Need something really nice to give for showers (like booties & hats) as we have a ton at church and can become quite costly.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Thank you Mozey. all those charts are copied and in my knitting bag. That is huge help for me. Mom taught me how to knit when I was 8 (now 65) and I have only made afghans, shawls, and slippers. Hot here in the South, so don't make a lot of clothing, but fixing to start my first hat and maybe will get brave enough to try socks and booties. Need something really nice to give for showers (like booties & hats) as we have a ton at church and can become quite costly.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
donnabo said:
Hi, is there a chart out there to change mm needle sizes to the sizes that we use in the US? Also does DK mean two strands of yarn? Thanks for your help.
Here is a super web site with many useful charts and some free patterns, lots of links: http://www.craftyarncouncil.com/

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom