Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Super Moderator
20,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a cute little scarf. The larger ones can be wrapped around the neck twice and knotted and the smaller one only goes around the neck once. I had already posted the mauve/white one but since I finished the others I took the pictures of them all together. The i-cord border was a bit of a problem when I forgot to slip the last three stitches and knitted them instead. Didn't see it until I had done about an inch of knitting, so it was tricky to get them back on the needles correctly. The stitches on the border of the mauve/white one are not as sloppy as they look in the photo, it was just the way the scarf was gathered up a bit while trying to get it knotted.

This is similar to the Sophie Scarf, but I do not have the pattern for that one.
Baby & toddler clothing Sleeve Wood Headgear Flooring

Sleeve Triangle Wood Creative arts Cap

Wood Woolen Flooring Hardwood Wool

· Registered
392 Posts
I really like your ‘neck scarfs’. What yarn did you use If you don’t mind me asking? I looked at the Sophie Scarf and thought they could looked unique with the right outfit. The scarfs looks a little Parisienne to me.

· Super Moderator
20,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really like your ‘neck scarfs’. What yarn did you use If you don’t mind me asking? I looked at the Sophie Scarf and thought they could looked unique with the right outfit. The scarfs looks a little Parisienne to me.
The mauve/white is Sirdar Snuggly Kisses DK, brown is Baby Cashmerino, and the red was a ball called Knit It and some unknown black from my stash. They are similar to the Sophie Scarf, but since I don't have that pattern I have no idea what the differences might be.

· Registered
5,393 Posts
This is a cute little scarf. The larger ones can be wrapped around the neck twice and knotted and the smaller one only goes around the neck once. I had already posted the mauve/white one but since I finished the others I took the pictures of them all together. The i-cord border was a bit of a problem when I forgot to slip the last three stitches and knitted them instead. Didn't see it until I had done about an inch of knitting, so it was tricky to get them back on the needles correctly. The stitches on the border of the mauve/white one are not as sloppy as they look in the photo, it was just the way the scarf was gathered up a bit while trying to get it knotted.

This is similar to the Sophie Scarf, but I do not have the pattern for that one. View attachment 1270058
View attachment 1270057
View attachment 1270056
Always so useful and warm!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top Bottom