Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished knitting this Costa Eyelet Shawl to give to a friend whose last name is Costa. As soon as I saw the pattern, I knew I had to make it for her. She said her favorite color is turquoise. The instructions call for Lion Brand Wool Ease, but I can’t tolerate wool on any part of my my body. Looked for a substitute (YarnSub was useless) and found one in Loops & Threads Impeccable.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just finished knitting this Costa Eyelet Shawl to give to a friend whose last name is Costa. As soon as I saw the pattern, I knew I had to make it for her. She said her favorite color is turquoise. The instructions call for Lion Brand Wool Ease, but I can’t tolerate wool on any part of my my body. Looked for a substitute (YarnSub was useless) and found one in Loops & Threads Impeccable.

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Love this shawl! My mother used to make a shawl very similar, but different stitch patterns. I am new to this site. Is this pattern available? Thanks!
It is available. Lion Brand and Joann both have the directions. If you look at Lion Brand, it appears it is just a kit. Scroll down and you will see them.

·
Registered
8,880 Posts
Pretty pattern and beautiful knitting.
Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top Bottom