Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've done what probably irritates me the most in others!
I failed to mark a post.
It was a picture of a snood/cowl. I went back through todays listings but have not come up with it. It was shown with some other comments.
I don't know how to explain it but it looks like I might have some spring in it with a knit appearance.
Anyone have a title for this one. I did go through Ravelry on Snood/Cowl but could not come up with it. I would love to make this. Thans in advance. M

·
Registered
16,345 Posts
Try going to "Topic Log" (link at the top of the page). When you click that, you get a list of the topics you've recently viewed--the title list might jog your memory. If it's not there, try searching the topics here for snood or cowl and see what comes up. Good luck!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Lion Brand has a luxury cowl/hood that someone on this forum posted a link to recently. It is a free pattern, number 60121A. It uses Lion Cashmere Blend. I know I've noticed the Bookmarks tab but this was the first time I used it. Wish I had bookmarked many other things because I never can find them again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom