Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure my picture downloaded. I have admired this "Crabapple Vest" pattern for a year. I finally feel confident to tackle it. I have bought the yarn (Melody-"By the Sea" was on sale-closeout I think for only $4.95) and got the E-pattern, but I am concerned about the sizing. I am about a 6-8, a bit busty, but short waisted, so I am making the small. I am going to make a paper pattern of the vest, but I was wondering if anyone had made this? The sample at my Yarn Store is a bit stretched out on the armholes and they do not know what size it was. Any suggestions are invited!
Thanks,
Diane...in SLC waiting for the cold weather so I can wear this!

PS-I made the "Einstein Coat" too and adjusted the pattern smaller. I also changed the front to a diagonal to the shoulder with big wooden square buttons. I added a small stand-up collar and vertical cuffs that can also be "fingerless mitts." I need to get a photo on here of it! :idea:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom