Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site today. It looks like a great place. I crochet and knit both. But I have been crocheting a lot longer than knitting and more likely to crochet than knit. With my knitting I have been practicing lately with dish clothes.
As for my crocheting, I enjoy making baby or doll items. I make booties, bonnets, bibs, blankets, sweaters, dresses, and you name it. I have also started designing my own patterns. I really enjoy doing that. Most of the time I use #10 or #20 crochet cotton but I also use baby yarn. I have also designed blankets for all our kids in the tunisian stitch. They look like quilt patterns and are super warm.
Cheri

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am just the opposite. I usually prefer to knit, but like to crochet sometimes for a change of pace. My current projects are premie baby hats, lap afghans, and purses from plastic grocery bags. And I prefer yarns for both knitting and crochet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom