Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you knit the Crafty Architect scarf? If so, what can you tell me about it? I have the pattern and have ordered the yarn so perhaps I should have posted this question earlier......

·
Registered
359 Posts
I am currently making this scarf. It is a lovely pattern. I hesitated starting this as the instructions looked so complicated and just "all over the place". But, once you sit down and read and re-read the pattern it all falls into place and really very simply. Just follow the directions and you will see how nicely it works up. I purchased the pattern and used my own yarn. I'm using Cloudborn fibers, highland Fingering with a No. 5 needle. I'm pleased with the way its coming along.

Once you start each different section/pattern, you just knit along, paying attention to the increases and decreases on the ends and center. Really does come naturally and you just move along. This is one of my "fill in" works in progress as I'm also working on a few others. It's a nice change and rewarding to watch it develop.

Jump right in and go for it. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

·
Super Moderator
Name on Ravelry: JessicaJean, no hyphen, no space.
87,439 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Name on Ravelry: JessicaJean, no hyphen, no space.
87,439 Posts
knit4ES said:
here..... http://www.craftsy.com/supplies/architexture-scarf-kit/26942
Ah! I had been searching for 'pattern', not 'kit'. That's why I didn't find it. I'll agree though. That's pricey for a scarf kit. The pattern alone on Ravelry also strikes me as pricey. I guess I'm just a cheapskate. I have yarn, needles, and pattern stitch books galore. I can work up my own scarf pattern. I won't, but I could.

Back to work on one WIP or another. :sm17:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Thanks for the pattern link & Craftsy info.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I bought the kit from Craftsy on a great sale last month. I haven't started it yet because I also bought a Drachenfels kit at the same time, also on sale. I'm almost halfway through with Drachenfels and Architexture is next in my queue.

·
Premium Member
7,179 Posts
Conchalea said:
I bought the kit from Craftsy on a great sale last month. I haven't started it yet because I also bought a Drachenfels kit at the same time, also on sale. I'm almost halfway through with Drachenfels and Architexture is next in my queue.
I saw that kit and it really was a great price! But I had already purchased the pattern, so I'll use some yarn from my stash. How is your Drachenfels coming along?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom