Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little while ago, I saw something on here about making crochet dish cloths starting from the corner. I thought I had bookmarked the article. My daughter was online right after I was, so don't know if she deleted the bookmark or not. But I went looking for it yesterday and can't find it. I even went through the search looking for it. I was thinking it was listed in December of last year, but not sure. I dont even remember if it was a video tutorial or someone on here just explaining it or providing a link to it. I have some yarn now that I can make them with. Thank you for all your help.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Lil Kristie said:
A little while ago, I saw something on here about making crochet dish cloths starting from the corner. I thought I had bookmarked the article. My daughter was online right after I was, so don't know if she deleted the bookmark or not. But I went looking for it yesterday and can't find it. I even went through the search looking for it. I was thinking it was listed in December of last year, but not sure. I dont even remember if it was a video tutorial or someone on here just explaining it or providing a link to it. I have some yarn now that I can make them with. Thank you for all your help.
Here is a pic of one I worked out a while back.
Very easy to do.
https://flic.kr/p/4893034206 Let me know if you would like help to work out how to do this one.
Have fun.
Colleen

·
Registered
298 Posts
what about the pattern for the magic square pot holder? it would be extra thick, but would that work?

You could also try a larger hook to make it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom