Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
6,368 Posts
WOW! I love it--give it a go. I don't crochet but if I did I would definitely start it knowing that there is always help right here on KP. Let us know if your decide to start it and keep us up to date with your progress.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Knitted by Nan said:
It looks great, I would definitely do it. What colours are going going to choose? Please post some pictures when it it finished. Happy crochetting.
I like the colours shown but my preferred colours are more spring/fall so will be looking for oranges/greens.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
I'd say most of us learn by doing. If it is an Annie's pattern, I have always found them well-written and easy to follow. If you know the basics, you shouldn't have too much trouble if any. Go for it and if you run into a roadblock, come back to KP and ask for help. There are enough crocheters here to walk you through it. If you read the reviews of the pattern on Annie's site, they say the written pattern is easy to follow and it got 4.5 stars out of 5. The only negative seems to be someone who was trying to make it larger than the the 3XL (53 inch bust). I have their Oceano Circle Vest Pattern and rereading it, there are instructions for the multiple sizes. Pick your size and follow those sets of instructions. Remember, we are here for you.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom