Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
You may have already seen this pic in our last newsletter, so sorry if this is a repeat. I wanted to share with everyone here too :)
I finished this top on Australia Day. It was made in mercerised cotton from our Emotive Yarns store on a 3.75mm hook.
I used two patterns from this book and merged them together; Knits so Fine by Lisa Myers.
I highly recommend this book, she has some lovely ideas and really pretty things :)

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you Ladies, what lovely words :)
If any one does want to make it, here is what I did;
I made the 'Enigma' top, including the fronts, back, shoulders and side panels and sewed together as per pattern.
Then I used the lace edging from 'Petals' around the bottom edge. I also used the sleeve pattern from 'Petals'.
Then I just worked a shell stitch around the fronts and collar in a contrast colour :)
Thanks again for your lovely words, I loved working with this book, she had both graphs and text for each pattern.
Good luck :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom