Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Francine and I love to crochet. My daughter is expecting a baby and I have crocheted a lot of blankets, hats, mitts and booties. Now, I'm looking for a free pattern for her Christening set. Can you recommend some please?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for your replies. I saw one picture in particular but I don't know how to show it to you here. It was made by Mami-Do in June 2013. Can someone help me find this particular pattern please?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw the picture on Pinterest and the link was to Knitting Paradise. I just don't know how to show it in this forum. I have just joined this forum so is there a way I can share the picture here?

·
Registered
7,138 Posts
frandez said:
Hi, my name is Francine and I love to crochet. My daughter is expecting a baby and I have crocheted a lot of blankets, hats, mitts and booties. Now, I'm looking for a free pattern for her Christening set. Can you recommend some please?
This is the post you are looking for, perhaps you can send her a private message.
Edit: she states there is no pattern available at this time in her post perhaps she's worked on it since then but according to that post there's no pattern.
http://www.knittingparadise.com/t-180164-1.html

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom