Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am looking for crocheted edging patterns to crochet around a linen hankie which I want to make for my granddaughter's wedding.
After looking on the internet in vein, I actually found the spoke hankies and thread yarn at Hobby Lobby. Now I just need the patterns. My sister and I, while growing up in Germany, used to crochet many of these hankies..it's lots of fun and they make a nice little present! Unfortunately I don't have the patterns anymore. Help if you can! Thank you

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
(((((((( I've got a future hankie kit to get to, also. I, too got my kit at Hobby Lobby and they probably sell the edging booklets. They've got a .com site; Sign up for their newletts to get 40% off one regularly priced item in-store + the send online coupons, too + shipping deals. The newletter come out twice a month or so.

Edgings, both knit and crochet, can be found at the patterncentral.com sites.

Just pop a search.

These booklets, too on edgings: Pop that searchfor where they are sold. Ebay is one place. The booklets are inexpensive, too.

If you have trouble, send me a private message, please.

TTYL!
~~~
Lilo12 said:
Am looking for crocheted edging patterns to crochet around a linen hankie which I want to make for my granddaughter's wedding.
After looking on the internet in vein, I actually found the spoke hankies and thread yarn at Hobby Lobby. Now I just need the patterns. My sister and I, while growing up in Germany, used to crochet many of these hankies..it's lots of fun and they make a nice little present! Unfortunately I don't have the patterns anymore. Help if you can! Thank you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom