Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of what I made as Christmas gifts last year. They are easy to make, well, once you get the hang of it. The crocheting them together was what I had the hardest time with. Hope you like them.

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I made the one for me with yellow and red yarn. They look so different in the different colors. =) I have the yarn to make several more, too. I did mess up and make one that only had 4 moffits instead of 4. It turned out OK, but not as pretty as the ones with the 5. Not as big either.

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
Debbie J said:
Here is a picture of what I made as Christmas gifts last year. They are easy to make, well, once you get the hang of it. The crocheting them together was what I had the hardest time with. Hope you like them.
Beautiful work Debbie..you are a doll to share with us.

Hugs,
Camilla

·
Registered
350 Posts
yes, you are a doll for sharing the pattern. I got it and saved it. I will be trying this before long. I am crocheting a laprobe & knitting one too at the same time right now.

Rene

·
Registered
121 Posts
Very pretty. I found a video on U Tube that show how to make this beautiful potholder.

Hugs, Dusty

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, they are a lot of fun. Especially with all the color combinations you can come up with. And they all look the same, but so different at the same time. I do press mine with a steam iron before I give them away. I do use them, also. =)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Izzy, I loved making them. I do need to make some more. They are great to have on hand for a last minute gift.

I will be making some handerchief bonnets later on in the year and will post them when I get a couple done. I do make my own handerchiefs. And then make the bonnet out of them. They are fun, too. And you can make the Church babies out of the handerchiefs, too.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom