Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
They are all the rage as far as pattern writing but the construction is easy and the stitch patterns are endless. As for being able "to fill your pockets with everything a girl needs", I can't imagine putting anything other than your hands in those pockets, can you? They are fun to look at tho and I may make a few for winter gifts. Years ago they were called reader wraps I think.

·
Registered
9,462 Posts
Beverooni said:
They are all the rage as far as pattern writing but the construction is easy and the stitch patterns are endless. As for being able "to fill your pockets with everything a girl needs", I can't imagine putting anything other than your hands in those pockets, can you? They are fun to look at tho and I may make a few for winter gifts. Years ago they were called reader wraps I think.
I have one I made a few years ago that I like to wear when running errands or walking in the park. I slip my phone and keys into the pockets. Anything more and it pulls the shawl down too much.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom