Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Granddaughter who is turning three in September is having a Princess and Prince party on September 1st. I have made 4 crowns so far, but need 7 more before Saturday afternoon. They do not take long. I also made her a cupcake hat because I just had to make it.

Other granddaughter is turnng 4 in September and is having her party 6 1/2 hours away by car on September 2nd. Looks like grandpa and I are goiing for a drive. Not sure what her theme is but I will make her a crown because if she sees her little cousin with one on, grandma will be in trouble. And, oh yes, will also have to make another cupcake hat. Why am I wasting time on my computer, when I should be knitting and crocheting. Actually I can make crowns or hat on our long drive.

My daughter said I did not have to crochet crowns that she could buy paper ones. What, is she crazy?

Attachments

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My daughter is so cute and just as silly as I am. She told me today that she bought some plastic tiaras and went on to say 'a girl just cannot have too many crowns and tiaras'. She is such a good mommy...they have a six month old son who will be handsome in a prince hat.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom