Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
This dragon is beautiful! The pattern looks easy enough, but then again, I have been crocheting for years. The only way to find out if you can do it is to give it a go!
Have fun
Barbs. X

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Hi pinktopaz. This adorable little amigurumi dragon is what I would call an easy project - a little beyond beginner, but not too difficult since it is single crochet with some decreases and increases. Check YouTube for video tutorials on crocheting and I'll bet you could easily do this project! By the way, thank you for posting the link to this cute pattern. :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
759 Posts
pinktopaz said:
http://allaboutami.tumblr.com/post/16498866712/dragonpattern

Never crotcheted and anyone tell me how hard this is to do thanks
Its a lovely pattern that I am going to make for my grand daughter. Thanks for sharing.
The pattern is quite simple to do, but you have to pay attention so you don't miss any stitches. I suggest you use a marker so you know when you have completed a round, and keep counting your stitches in case you have missed one. Once you start, you will want to make more! Terri

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom