Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
They are so cute everyone of them. You've cheered me up as I have a dentist appointment today at 11.30 for two fillings and I have to have an injection into my gum which I hate I'm dreading it.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
knityknot said:
They are so cute everyone of them. You've cheered me up as I have a dentist appointment today at 11.30 for two fillings and I have to have an injection into my gum which I hate I'm dreading it.
It'll be over before you know it. Best of luck. x

·
Registered
14,263 Posts
I imagine it would be hard for the one in the second photo to lap properly, poor little thing. I hadn't noticed the prosthetic legs on that beautiful gray cat, isn't it marvelous what can be done now to help animals and people.

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
knityknot said:
My dentist husband used to tell the joke about a woman who came to the office and stated that she would rather have a baby than go to the dentist. His reply, "Just let me know so I can adjust the chair." BTW, my mouth got him through dental school with multiple crowns and other fancy fillings.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom