Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • If you're seeing this message, it is because you do not meet the requirements to start a new For Sale thread. Members need 20 posts and 30 days registered. If you do meet these numbers, it can take up to an hour for permissions to update.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for coats/clarkredheartbabyteri yarn-any color will do. If anyone has some they wish to sell, would be much appreciated. Started a baby sweater and only had 1 skein[how silly of me] and of course, I ran out. It was solid pink but I fell in love with this yarn and cannot find it anywhere. Willing to buy anybody's stash of baby teri[any color].
Thank youctsheridan

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
It's appears it's gone. I hope someone will sell some to you. I got into making 5 hour baby sweaters and loved that yarn for them. I didn't realize it was no longer available when my first 10 skeins were about run out, and I went looking for more. I did find some online, but that was a couple years ago, have not been able to find any more. Good luck with finding what you need.

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
I have some of this yarn. I loved using it make little hooded bath towels for the babies. I don't want to sell all I have but will sell you enough to finish your blanket. I have a light pink and a med pink. Send me a pm if you can't find it anywhere.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I checked 3 websites out today that said they had baby teri yarn. They are
christian-crafts.com
coats and clark.com/yarns
www.yarndex.com

Hope you find some. I checked thru all my yarn to see if I might have some but no luck.

·
Registered
42,303 Posts
I am new here to this site and was just looking around to see how people post items and what people are looking for and saw your post. I have a lot of yarn, knitting and crochet leaflets and books and lot of other items I am selling since due to injuries I can't do my crafts any more. I have some of the baby teri yarn, two yellow with out labels and two small balls left over from a project, one white, one partial pink/white and one full skein mint. If you are still looking for this yarn please email me at [email protected] and I will email you the links where all of my yarn can be seen.
Thanks
Barbara in N.Y.
Just realized I could attach a picture, if you would like to see the other yarns I have email me and I will send you the link where my pictures are.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom