Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
13,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I (sort of) posted this already while demonstrating blocking techniques. I wanted you all to see it as it is a free pattern, knits up very nice and is really easy and quick. It only took me four nights to complete. I usually knit for about 2-3 hours per night, so that is quick for a shawl.

The pattern is here

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dinner-in-the-eiffel-tower-shawl

I used 500 yards of DK washable wool that I had on hand. I can't seem to find the label but remember when buying it that it was DK and washable. I used size 6US needles

Attachments

·
Registered
55,965 Posts
Katsch said:
I will stand by this post as it is pretty. I still do not get why you care so much about my posts especially, after all the nasty things you have said. Nuts Amy/Annelisse to put my posts all over your Ravelry project pages or links to them. Shaking my head at your craziness.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom