Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hadn't knitted a scallop on my knitting machine for a long time, have forgotten how. The scallop will be on a tank top, also on the bottom of the hem. A friend sent directions for the yellow scallop picture to me. It's very pretty but I would like a smaller scallop and rounded on the bottom for the tank top. I will use the yellow scallop on another outfit.

Please respond to my email address of [email protected] I'm not familiar with navigating Knitting Paradise and may not be able to find a person that may respond to my request.

If possible, please send directions on how to knit a scallop on a knitting machine. I don't hand knit.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanking You in advance. Phyllis

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
I haven't used the machine for a while, but if I remember correctly, a good scallop can be made by holding each 3rd(or 4th) stitch for 4 rows, knitting all sts back and then repeating this move twice more, so there are 3 lots of tuck, and then when it is folded up, there is a definite scallop xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom