Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all, this is the dish cloth cot blanket I knitted and lined it with a cotton baby blanket bought from "Best and Less' As you can see ,my little helper was on the job again, while blocking it, he could pull the pins out quicker than I could put them in.
Naughty!! but I love him.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,208 Posts
Lovely. I would include that picture when you present the blanket. What a memory of the "helper" making sure all the pins were removed for the babys safety.

Great job by both of you.
Linda

·
Registered
772 Posts
Awesome blanket! You have a wonderful helper too!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Beverleyjean said:
Hi to all, this is the dish cloth cot blanket I knitted and lined it with a cotton baby blanket bought from "Best and Less' As you can see ,my little helper was on the job again, while blocking it, he could pull the pins out quicker than I could put them in.
Naughty!! but I love him.
Hi again Beverleyjean,
I just realized, I see in the second picture, all the squares have a different pattern, dog, cat, etc. Again just beautiful.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kyba said:
Very pretty and unique blanket! What a cutie bird! What kind of bird is he? Sounds like he is a pretty smart guy!
"Mickey" is a pink Galah and yes he is very smart,and talks a lot too_One night I forgot to shut his cage door ,his cage is in the laundry, and when I woke in the morning he was on the bed head of my bed. Not sure when he came in,probably at daybreak, he does have a cover over the cage, but he new the door was open. love Bev xx

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom