Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
John, thank you for posting your projects. Not only is your fabric work gorgeous, but I also appreciate the creativity of your backgrounds and the labeling.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
I always love to see your work. You always say no pattern, and I am reminded of my father who liked my cooking and would get very frustrated when I would tell him there was no recipe because that meant he could not duplicate it. Be kind to your KP friends...write it down for us!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cattdages said:
I always love to see your work. You always say no pattern, and I am reminded of my father who liked my cooking and would get very frustrated when I would tell him there was no recipe because that meant he could not duplicate it. Be kind to your KP friends...write it down for us!
sorry, but you will have to take a leaf out of your fathers words. i don't have time to create and record also.
maybe you could try some of the things to obtain your own "recipe" to see what you can create.
have a great day, JOHN

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
John Dornan said:
cattdages said:
sorry, but you will have to take a leaf out of your fathers words. i don't have time to create and record also.
maybe you could try some of the things to obtain your own "recipe" to see what you can create.
have a great day, JOHN
And then I'll post a photo...and someone will be mad at me because there is no pattern! LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom