Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Is that suppose to be for the hair? It looks like they did 4 or 5 garter stitches on the side and a 4 st. cable where you put 2 sts. on a cable needle and hold in front and then knit the next 2 sts. On the wrong size you would knit the 4 or 5 sts. and then purl the 4 sts. If it is for the hair I imagine they used elastic and sewed the ends together and knitted and seamed the end of the piece and then sewed the edges together around the elastic.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
((((((((((( It looks like the I-cord to me. Send me your pattern in a private message and I'll analyze it!! If you have the link, send it, too.

TKS!
~~~~~~~~
jaida peyton said:
umm i really want to know how to make this but my computer wont show me the file so i have no way of finding out to make it !!:(could you help me???

·
Registered
554 Posts
Those look like the bracelets I found on Knit and Crochet Now. If you'll send me your e-mail address via private message I'll be happy to e-mail the pdf's to you. They were free so sharing them shouldn't be a problem.
Tallie

·
Registered
21,210 Posts
AHHHH donuts, and my two favs chocolate and powdered sugar

Linda

·
Registered
581 Posts
They look like they have been knitted flat and sewn on to the bracelet. No? The inside of the white one is a bit messy and it has a bit of lumpiness on the right side in the photo where the ends could have been sewn together. Still No? I could be wrong.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom