Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
I have a stash of 9 different colours of lion brand amazing but don’t have carnival. In the past I have successfully blended different shades and they work well together. What colours are in carnival?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really kind of funky, and yes, my other option was to see if I can pick a color out of there to make for the tip of my hat. It has purples, light green, orange, pink and light blue. Thanks.

·
Registered
31,227 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for finding that color at Kmart. Too bad it will not be temporary, as they stopped making it. Again, thanks for trying. That hat looks so nice- as far as I got ????. Wish I could finish it in those colors.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
I just checked, but I do not have Carnival. When I saw the photo of the color, I thought I had it; what I do have, however, is a color called pink sands which might blend in with what you have. See if you can find a photo of it online. If not, I can try to get a photo to post.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom