Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,145 Posts
brendagzz said:
I'm trying to find out if some one here knows what stich I use to create the band part it looks like diamonds or two cables crossing. thanks for the help
Try looking it up on knittingFool.com

·
Registered
415 Posts
Supposedly I just bought the last pattern. Should be getting it soon via e-mail. If it can be sent via e-amil it doesn't make sense that it was the last pattern. Let you know for sure later how it arrives. Bev

·
Registered
415 Posts
The pattern for the Head band through Etsy Bitsy cam through e-mail. So, when they posted last one, I don't really think it was. Looks easy enough for even me who has not crocheted all that much. I prefer knitting.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
brendagzz said:
I'm trying to find out if some one here knows what stich I use to create the band part it looks like diamonds or two cables crossing. thanks for the help
This is a very simple pattern that has been around for many years.
Chain as many as you want then work SC into second CH from hook, *CH2, SK 2CH, SC into next CH*. Repeat * to *the length you want. (You can unpick any spare CH left over.
Now, do not turn, work *3SC into CH2 loop, SC into next SC* Repeat * to * to end of the row then along the loops on the other side. Join with a SL ST. Break/cut off yarn.
Do it on a larger scale with big hook and thick yarn and it would make a great handle for a bag.
You can also do it with more CH between the SC and more SCs into each loop to make it more open.
If you do it with more CH then you SK and more SCs on that side, you will get a great curve which will make a lovely necklace.
Looks good with a chain of another colour threaded through the eyelet holes.
Have fun.
Colleen
PS, If you need pics, feel free to ask and I will post some for you.

·
Registered
298 Posts
LuvmyDoxies said:
The pattern for the Head band through Etsy Bitsy cam through e-mail. So, when they posted last one, I don't really think it was.
no, likely not, but that is how it is sometimes listed. otherwise you have to enter more than one on qty and get charged for each one over that. if I had patterns for sale, I'd list them one at a time too. that way I'm only charged for the one I sell and not the extras.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom