Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my dog Spike in his sporty red sweater. He's very active so he needs a well-fitted sweater with no frills.

I'm wearing a little crochet hat I made with a leftover bulky wool yarn. Started out with a beret, but I decided to add a visor, so it's sort of like a big floppy newsboy hat.

We are feeling pretty stylish together :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Julie726 said:
Here is my dog Spike in his sporty red sweater. He's very active so he needs a well-fitted sweater with no frills.

I'm wearing a little crochet hat I made with a leftover bulky wool yarn. Started out with a beret, but I decided to add a visor, so it's sort of like a big floppy newsboy hat.

You two look good. Love that hat.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wally-the-bear said:
Julie726 said:

You two look good. Love that hat.
Hi there, I went a bit nuts with the hat... I made 2 more with leftover yarn... how are you? :)

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Great job on both the sweater and the hat! Adorable dog. I had a female that looked a lot like him, a real little go getter. :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
I noticed that almost everyone who replied to your post had their dog's picture as their avatar...lots of animal lovers here including me...maybe I'll change my avatar! Your dog looks cozy...great job on your hat!

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
Love the hat and the doggie sweater. Your dog loooks like the one we had as I was growing up. He/she looke quite comfortable in its sweater.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom