Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Look at knittingpatterncentral.com. They have some really easy and beautiful patterns for the American Girls.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Go to the main category "Pictures" on this forum. Look at the right column titled "First Post". This shows the name of the person who first posted that particular topic. Look for "Ladyfingers" postings - covering 11-12 pages. You will find 10-11 pages of photos of AG dolls modeling knitted outfits.

I have written two handouts for knitters on this forum, and have send out 385 copies of #1 and 275 copies of #2, so far, with more requests coming in....

The handouts are for a basic sleeveless dress, purse, headband, a top with neckline and sleeve variations, a skirt with many stitch variations, shorts/pants, boots and, of course, panties for the dresses and skirts.

If you want these handouts, send me a direct e-mail to:
[email protected] and I'll send a reply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom