Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
(((((((( Knitted; Crocheted; Loomed? I believe I posted a knit version a few days ago.
~~~~~
flower68 said:
Does anyone know if there is any patterns for the american dolls they are 18 inches thank you

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
http://www.jessica-tromp.nl/freeamericangirldollbarbiedollcabbagedollragedyanndollplasticdollspatterns.htm

there are several dolls covered here, but the american doll patterns are the first on the page....she did a great job of giving you different gauges so that you can make a little swatch of ANY yarn...then you just look in that section and she has made a 'basic' wardrobe so that you can do your own 'sets', add a stripe, a ruffle, coordinate hats, etc., really good site for AG, cabbage patch, barbies, raggedy ann/andy....bookmark it...you'll love it...

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Go to the main category "Pictures" on this forum. Look at the right hand column under "First Post". This will show you the name of the person who began that particular thread.
Look for "Ladyfingers", and you'll see many, many listings for American Girl Doll Clothes - with 9-10 pages of photos.

Handouts #1 and #2 have been sent to 383 knitters on this forum for #1, and, so far, 265 for #2, with requests still coming in.

Send me a direct e-mail to : [email protected]
and I'll send you a reply with the handouts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom