Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, I found the pattern on the internet. I did post the site information, if you want it and can't find it I will gladly give you the information for the pattern. Blessings, Dorothy

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi georgethefifth,
I'm also knitting for the American Girl dolls that my granddaughters got for Christmas. Love the pattern you've made. Would you share the it with me?
Am suffering from a really nasty cold at the moment and am doing easy knitting. This pattern would be perfect. Thanks in advance.
westies

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Sephine, I just posted the sites for the patterns for the 18 inch doll. Enjoy. If you have trouble with the sites, please let me know and we will sort it out together. Blessings, Dorothy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thank you for the posting, now I have to figure out how to get them to print. I did save the page so I can come back to it. I was looking for doll patterns for a long time, I'm sure happy I opened this up. Thank you again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom