Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I am looking for a small doll pattern (something that can fit in a pocket), with or without 'clothes'. I teach ultrasound and it is helpful for my students when learning how to scan OB, to have a small doll in their labcoats to help them figure out the baby's position, etc. Thanks for you help!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Sonoknit said:
Hi everyone! I am looking for a small doll pattern (something that can fit in a pocket), with or without 'clothes'. I teach ultrasound and it is helpful for my students when learning how to scan OB, to have a small doll in their labcoats to help them figure out the baby's position, etc. Thanks for you help!
Hi
go to Goggle.com put these words in
Free Knitted Doll Patterns

Sites will come up

I believe the first one will be Knitting Pattern Central Free Dolls and Doll Clothing - Click on that - when you get into KPC on the right hand side there is the one you want It says Dolls Little
They are 12cm tall

Blessings and hope this help
Linda

·
Registered
978 Posts
LCGIRL said:
Sonoknit said:
Hi
go to Goggle.com put these words in
Free Knitted Doll Patterns

Sites will come up

I believe the first one will be Knitting Pattern Central Free Dolls and Doll Clothing - Click on that - when you get into KPC on the right hand side there is the one you want It says Dolls Little
They are 12cm tall

Blessings and hope this help
Linda
Sorry if I explained it too much, I just don't know what you computer experience is.
Linda

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sonoknit said:
Try knittingpatterncentral.com and then click on directory of free knitting patterns. Click on dolls and doll clothes - I think you might find something there.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
mozey50 said:
Hi if you go to this web site Jean Greenhowe has free downloadable patterns for rainbow dolls scroll down the page they are near the bottom
http://www.jeangreenhowe.com/patterns.html
hope this helps Mozey
Thank you for this link. I saw a snowman doll that I'd like to make for a baby due in December.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Another thing Sonoknit

I just looked at the pattern and they tell you to use 1 pr. 2.75 (No. 12) knitting needles. That is a 2 in US Size just in case you didn't already know that.

Blessings, Linda

·
Registered
1 Posts
Quick reply , use a Beenie Baby Bear! No need to knit and most people have 1/2 dozen or so of them laying around the house.
I actually use a white one with snowflakes all over it when I do Reiki for distant healing. Works great.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Somewhere else on this KP thing, I found a name of a site where you can order doll patterns---dollytime.etsy.com---I think--google it and see what pops up. There are no dimensions given, so you'd have to check which one(s) meetyour needs.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom