Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sweater pattern was designed by Sue Fish and fits 18" dolls. I made one for a bear I own that can wear 18" doll clothes. I used Caron Simply Soft Worsted Weight yarn in white and a US Size 6 circular needle. I also wanted to make one for a smaller bear. Using the exact same number of stitches, I went down 2 needle sizes to a US Size 4 circular needle and used Hayfield Bonus DK weight yarn in color Fox - #779. I just need to add a button for the smaller sweater. The pattern is easy to follow and works up quickly. Thanks for a lovely pattern Sue! It is exactly what I was looking for.

Here is Sue's post to get the pattern.

http://www.knittingparadise.com/t-417452-1.html

Attachments

·
Registered
10,804 Posts
gramknits said:
This sweater pattern was designed by Sue Fish and fits 18" dolls. I made one for a bear I own that can wear 18" doll clothes. I used Caron Simply Soft Worsted Weight yarn in white and a US Size 6 circular needle. I also wanted to make one for a smaller bear. Using the exact same number of stitches, I went down 2 needle sizes to a US Size 4 circular needle and used Hayfield Bonus DK weight yarn in color Fox - #779. I just need to add a button for the smaller sweater. The pattern is easy to follow and works up quickly. Thanks for a lovely pattern Sue! It is exactly what I was looking for.
Oh my they came out wonderful..so glad you posted so I could see..glad you liked my pattern so much..gee now do more and add some decorative stitches :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom