Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
REMEMBER, GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY. GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL. We make a Living by what we get. We make a Life by what we give.

God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
'Good friends are like stars..... ....You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.'

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
Such a lot of good words..... All appreciated and wise... I see you have opened an Etsy shop..... Congratulations. Hope it goes great..... While your DH is waiting for football,,,, I'm waiting for hockey.... ANYTHING that says cool weather would be a treat...... Yeah Fall.....

·
Registered
15,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dreamweaver said:
Such a lot of good words..... All appreciated and wise... I see you have opened an Etsy shop..... Congratulations. Hope it goes great..... While your DH is waiting for football,,,, I'm waiting for hockey.... ANYTHING that says cool weather would be a treat...... Yeah Fall.....
We are watching the Giants play New England. Pre-season, but at least it's football.

Yes, I opened an Esty shop under duress by family. Putting pressure on me to move the remainder of mom's yarns and books.

Have made a number of sales from there already, and Emily says she will do a lot of the photographing and listing for me.....so perhaps this will work. She started at Wake this week and so we'll see how much time she has once classes really begin.

Hope you are feeling better. Tomorrow is an entire battery of testing for Lou....so fingers crossed and prayers for good results.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom