Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Nh,
I would love to try double knit technique that uses 2 different colored skeins of yarn and both sides have same pattern but reversed color scheme. It sounds like a challenge, I have tried searching on line, having no luck. Thanks for your help. :) :D
Kaju

·
Registered
262 Posts
Kaju said:
Hi from Nh,
I would love to try double knit technique that uses 2 different colored skeins of yarn and both sides have same pattern but reversed color scheme. It sounds like a challenge, I have tried searching on line, having no luck. Thanks for your help. :) :D
Kaju
See reply on this subject from FastGirl124....use "Search" and insert "double knit"...she gives good instructions...I tried it...I have the technique down, know how it works now, but my piece looks like beginner work, since I haven't learned how to make it as smooth as my regular knitting!

Good luck with your try...I think you'll see her instructions are clear, and I think she has a link in there...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom