Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did this dragon scarf during the last couple of days for my 3-year old great grandson. I didn't give it the felt teeth and fun fur "flames" because I don't like the way they look, but otherwise, I followed the pattern. I feel it's a bit thick for a scarf and if I had it to do again, I would choose lighter yarn, perhaps baby or sport, since it requires two layers. I think Douglas will play with it rather than wear it anyway, though, so this one is a keeper, thick or not. Now I am thinking of a hat to match. The pattern is at www.funknitsforkids.com and it's called Fiery Dragon Scarf.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
I made 3 of those last year for my GS's. They loved them. My one GS Caleb, I have mentioned him alot latley on here has his on his bed and sleeps with it everynight. He loves his scarf that ended up being his "bed time hugger".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom