Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 2 of 23 Posts
Thanks for the link, but did you notice that the calendar won't be started until Dec. 1st? I'm impatient and want it now. Oh well, will have to wait. Lots of pretty patterns to work on while I wait.

hennalady said:
SilverWeb said:
Thanks for the link, but did you notice that the calendar won't be started until Dec. 1st? I'm impatient and want it now. Oh well, will have to wait. Lots of pretty patterns to work on while I wait.
Hi Tina, if you click on "To pattern" on the piece you want to make it will take you to the pattern. Be sure to scroll down the page at the links though. :thumbup: ;-) :thumbup: Like Christmas balls is here: http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/us/pattern.php?id=5338&lang=us
The calendar will offer more each day in Dec, adding to this collection.
Yes, I understand that and have saved several of the patterns already. But if you look in the upper right hand corner under the facebook, etc symbols you will see a message that says see Christmas Calendar. If you click on that it will bring up the 2012 Christmas Calendar. But, if you click on one of the days of this calendar you will get a messages that says the pattern won't be avaliable until that day. That was what I was talking about being impatient for. Thanks for the info! Will be looking through the workshop patterns to see if I missed any that I wanted.

1 - 2 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom