Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't the person who requested a pattern for a man's scarf, but I want to give a HUGE thank you to the nice KP'er who posted the pattern for the Dudester Scarf. I have just finished making for a friend and I love the pattern! It's very easy, but makes a very interesting scarf. If you use stitch markers, it's easy t.v. knitting.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I should be embarrassed, right? It's just par for the course lately.
Anyway, I found where I found it. On Sept 8, 2018, MariElyn posted the link to the pattern on KP: http://www.ausyarnco.com.au/sites/auspinnerscomau/assets/public/File/Free%20Knitting%20Patterns/Patons/Patons%20Website%20Patterns%20W405%20Womens%20Classic%20Cardigan%20with%20set%20in%20sleeves.pdf If this doesn't work, it should be easy enough to find MariElyn's post of two years ago. Unless you're as computer savvy as I am in which case you'll have to reach out to the knowledgeable KP'ers
targa416 said:
The link you included here is your own C: drive inside of your own computer.
:sm02:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom