Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9,227 Posts
MITCHINSON said:
can i ask what is st john's knits please , i am in the UK and never heard this saying . x
St. John's is a very high-end knitwear design company that started in the US in the 1960s, very Jackie Kennedy Onassis-esque. - It's a very fine, structured style, classic in design (much like Chanel), primarily wool/rayon and always in fashion. They have added more relaxed youthful designs over the years, but stuck to their roots. Angelina Jolie was their spokesperson for awhile.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank you ladies , the st john's knitwear looks fab , i think i could wear that with ease , if i ever went anywhere that is to warrant such a gorgeous outfit , i just googled and the styles are amazing ,i should put up my prices ;) , i have this on eBay uk for a princely sum of £5.50 !! doll not included

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom